What is Time Doctor?
Pros and Cons Values
Time Doctor is a cloud-based time tracking and management solution used by businesses for monitoring workforce productivity. It offers tools for time tracking, web activity monitoring, payroll management and reporting.
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based
- Desktop Version
- Email/Help Desk Support
- Free Trial
- Knowledge Base
- Live Online Training
- Mobile Version
- No Free Version
- No On-Premise Version
Time Doctor is productivity software that tracks how companies use their time to deliver analytics to improve performance. With metrics for all workday activity, organizations can make data-driven decisions and have the accountability necessary for flexible work. Time Doctor is used by enterprises and SMBs, including organizations with outsourced or offshore teams, or a remote or hybrid work model. It integrates with 60+ tools to easily analyze productivity all in one place.
Video and Images
Check Time Doctor Video & Images
*Click on the screenshot to zoom
Check who Time Doctor is best for
Best for individuals and teams who want to increase their productivity, teams who have remote working team members, companies with a hybrid work model and teams working in an office.
Time Doctor Features
Time Doctor lets users enter time spent on each project and calculate their billable and nonbillable working hours. The screen monitoring feature reports on employee activity via screenshot captures. The solution can also help users to keep track of the time spent on chats, meetings, calls, internet usage and other activities. The payroll functionality allows businesses to record employee working hours and generate weekly and monthly payslips.
- Browsing History
- Employee Activity Monitoring
- Idle Time Monitoring
- Mobile Access
- Offline Time Tracking
- Payroll Management
- Screen Activity Recording
- Task Management
- Timesheet Management
- Workstation Tracking
A mobile app is available Android and iOS devices and the platform also integrates with various project management and accounting software including JIRA, Salesforce, Basecamp and Slack.
Is Time Doctor HIPAA COMPLIANT?
Time Doctor is HIPAA compliant.
Time Doctor and its staff shall treat all PHI as confidential information and only access the
minimum necessary to perform their job functions. PHI shall not be used or disclosed in any way
other than as indicated in the business associate agreements as agreed to by Time Doctor.
It is the policy of Time Doctor to implement and maintain systems and applications using secure
best practices, whether developed in-house or procured from an external vendor.
Time Doctor shall have procedures to track changes to networks, systems, and workstations
including software releases and software vulnerability patching in information systems that
contain electronic protected health information (ePHI). Change tracking allows the information
technology (IT) department to efficiently troubleshoot issues that arise due to an update, new
implementation, reconfiguration, or other changes to the system.
Is Time Doctor GDPR COMPLIANT?
Time Doctor is GDPR compliant.
If you are located in the European Union, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides you with the additional rights listed below.
Right of Access. You have the right to know what information we hold about you, including:
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information;
- The anticipated period of time for which your personal data will be stored; and
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling.
Right to Correct. If you find out that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that we correct it.
Right to Restrict. You have the right to suspend our processing of your personal data if:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested;
- The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of its use instead;
- Time Doctor no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing but is required to keep it for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; or
- You have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR, pending the verification of whether the legitimate grounds of the data controller override those of the data subject.
Time Doctor Pricing
Free 14-day trial. No credit card required. Cancel anytime.
Add your rating
User’s ad Editor’s scores
At every step of your business growth, it is necessary to implement something new or improve something old. This is what this software may help you with. HIPAA SOFTWARE RECOMMENDS!