What is PatientBond?
Pros and Cons Values
PatientBond revolutionizes patient engagement using a proprietary psychographic segmentation model and digital communications, proven to motivate desired healthcare consumer behaviors.
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based
- Free Trial
- Live Online Training
- Free Version
- No Desktop Version
- No Mobile Version
- No On-Premise Version
PatientBond personalizes emails, text messages/SMS, Interactive Voice Response and in-app/portal communications with the 2-way response and psychographic insights based on the individual patient’s motivations and communication preferences. PatientBond can act as a standalone platform or as an enhancement to most CRM, EMR, and Practice management systems.
PatientBond helps customers amplify business and clinical results by increasing market share, improving health outcomes, and enhancing the amount and speed of patient payment collections. It is the best way to amplify the results for any patient engagement initiative using a unique combination of proprietary healthcare consumer psychographics and digital engagement workflows.
Check PatientBond Video
Check who PatientBond is best for
The solution is best for small and middle-size (up to 100 users) organizations.
PatientBond can act as a standalone platform or as an enhancement to most CRM, EMR/EHR and practice management systems.
PatientBond helps our customers amplify business and clinical results by:
1) growing market share through healthcare consumer acquisition & loyalty;
2) improving health outcomes, and
3) increasing the amount and speed of patient financial responsibility payments.
Is PatientBond HIPAA COMPLIANT?
To ensure compliance with HIPAA, we take the following approach:
- Get patient consent to receiving follow-up communications at the time of the visit;
- Do not include any PHI (Protected Health Information) in emails or texts, but have generic content written with psychographic segment-specific verbiage if needed;
- Give the patients an opportunity to opt out of communications and include disclaimer language;
- Include links in emails and texts that can be used to get patient-reported outcomes information (which may have PHI information) via a secured web page.
Add your rating
User’s ad Editor’s scores
At every step of your business growth, it is necessary to implement something new or improve something old. This is what this software may help you with. HIPAA SOFTWARE RECOMMENDS!