What is Giva?
Pros and Cons Values
Giva is a cloud-based IT help desk that offers ticketing, knowledgebase, asset management, change management, dashboards, self-service portal, user satisfaction surveys, reporting and a mobile app at a very affordable price.
- 24/7 Live Support
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based
- Free Trial
- Mobile Version (Android, iOS)
- No Desktop Version
- No Free Version
- No On-Premise Version
Intuitive and easy-to-use. Deploy in just days, train in 1 hour. Robust, fast & painless reporting for higher-quality decision making.
With Giva’s Reporting and Dashboards you can quickly measure team productivity, responsiveness and user satisfaction creating a positive feedback loop.
Giva is highly customizable without any programming and it’s very intuitive and simple to configure with default settings to get you started.
Video and Images
Check Giva Video & Images
*Click on the screenshot to zoom
Check who Giva is best for
Solution for all – from start-ups to large companies, customers trust Giva with their customer support or help desk needs.
Automated workflows eliminate many manual tasks such as converting emails into tickets and on/off boarding. Auto routing/assignments save time.
Service level agreements with automatic escalations save time and increase User satisfaction. Many fast to deploy integration options are available including LDAP.
- Assignment Management
- Automated Routing
- Call Center Management
- Compliance Management
- Document Storage
- IT Asset Management
- Macros/Templated Responses
- Project Management
- Real-Time Chat
- Self Service Portal
- Ticket Management
- Workflow Management
Giva’s homepage dashboard helps prioritize your team’s efforts to keep them focused on the most important user issues. 24/7 USA-based technical support. New product releases every 3 weeks using Agile software development.
Is Giva HIPAA COMPLIANT?
Giva is HIPAA Compliant. The company makes HIPAA compliance very easy for customers since the data center, hardware and software infrastructure of Giva’s cloud help desk software meet the very strict HIPAA compliance regulations.
Giva’s HIPAA-Compliant Cloud Help Desk Software Includes a Business Associates Agreement (BAA) to Protect Electronic Health & Medical Records.
- A HIPAA business associate agreement (BAA) is a contract between a HIPAA-covered entity (Giva’s customer) and a HIPAA business associate (Giva). The contract protects personal health information (PHI) in any electronic health or medical record of the HIPAA-covered entity in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- The signed BAA contractually obligates Giva to protect our customer’s PHI. This means that Giva shares liability with our customers in the very unlikely event of a data breach.
- The signed BAA contractually binds the service provider to protect PHI. This means the service provider shares liability with the covered entity in the event of a data breach.
- A BAA clearly defines the roles and responsibilities of Giva in protecting PHI in hospital and healthcare electronic health or medical records.
Before selecting a suitable plan for your business – sign up for a FREE TRAIL to discover all features without paying for it.
Add your rating
User’s ad Editor’s scores
At every step of your business growth, it is necessary to implement something new or improve something old. This is what this software may help you with. HIPAA SOFTWARE RECOMMENDS!